How to create an easily updateable graphic in InDesign using StatCrew XML game files. This topic was presented at the 2016 CoSIDA Convention.
Here is my suggestion for getting started.
- watch the video
- download and extract the source files
- edit line 6 of StatCrewFootballGame.xslt to reflect the location of the files
- start with “Football.indd” and import one of the included StatCrew XML game files (“lc.xml”, “ups.xml” or “whtw.xml”)
- if you get it to work open “Football Initial.indd” and try to import an xml and update the fields.
- if you get that to work start you own or redesign mine
InDesign StatCrew XML Integration